fox and feather store Bristol

Wednesday 22 June 2011

the bike is trouble, so let's look pretty

My good friend Helen was in Bristol last night. As it wasn't raining I set off on my (t)rusty bicycle to meet her. All good. Drank and ate pizza. Still all good. Walked back to my wheels. PUNCTURE. Bloody bikes. And I wore sensible shoes so that I could peddle and everything.

So let's change the topic and talk about dresses. My favorites at the moment are by Dahlia. They are based in London and have a very cute shop on Fouberts Place, Carnaby if any of you are passing.

Oh, and what is the consensus on wearing short dresses whilst cycling? Is a flash of knickers acceptable if you are saving the planet?!

http://www.dahliafashion.co.uk


3 comments:

  1. I think a flash of knickers is the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! you are just naughty though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. only if you've got massive pants on

    ReplyDelete