fox and feather store Bristol

Saturday 24 November 2012

Never mind the rain

I've had another busy week this week. Lots of Spring 13 Look Books are landing on my desk and I really do need to make sure we get all our orders placed soon. Goldie London's new collection looks superb and I am already putting together new season outfits in my head even though it's only November!

The rain has been so torrential I decided that even the most practical waterproof jacket would not protect me from the elements, so I made the decision to just wear what I wanted and try to tackle the weather with the worlds biggest umbrella! 


With this in mind I have been loving our new Little Mistress Black Waterfall Silver Stud Detail PU Jacket. It has quilted sleeves (LOVE a bit of quilting!) and star shaped studs. It looks great with loads of different looks, skinny jeans, leggings etc but I think my favourite outfit was with my trusty Pamela Mann Fairisle tights and a basic black jersey vest dress. I teamed the jacket up with my new favourite label Miss Pom Pom and their fab Super Pom Scarf They have the cutest knitwear accessories you have ever seen (I do believe Ella Henderson likes to rock a Miss Pom Pom scarf!) so check them out quick. 

Little Mistress Black Waterfall Silver Stud Detail PU Jacket

Miss Pom Pom Super Pom Scarf


Pamela Mann Fairisle Tights

No comments:

Post a Comment