fox and feather store Bristol

Tuesday 2 August 2011

has anyone shopped here? tell me all about it...

Forever21 has just opened in London. I've not been to the store yet, but by all reports it's going to be taking on the likes of H&M for bargain fashion finds. The jeans look pretty decent on their website, but has anyone tried them on? They are definately cheap. Maybe not a good sign... Anyway it's a Californian company, selling Korean trends. Interesting newcomer to the UK fast retailing race!?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare,
    It's cheap and cheerful. A cross between primark and h&m. Might have potential for alright basics but too much on the synthetic side for my liking. I did not try the jeans on as it's always worth spending more on jeans for a better fit I think. Worth a quick scout around if you're passing!
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou!

    I think I agree... I popped in last week. Like the shop fit but the product definately feels budget. It turns out Sarah from Ollie & Nic works there now! It'll be interesting to see how fast they expand, or if they stick to London.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete