fox and feather store Bristol

Wednesday 13 July 2011

who has all the nice underwear?

I really want to stock nice underwear in Fox and Feather. I don't want it to be fancy or expensive, just some pretty knickers and maybe some bandeau bra thingies. I am having a bit of trouble tracking any down. There are a few American brands I know about, but it would be good to find something a little closer to home. Anyone know of anything? Get in touch if you do!


Socks, however, is a different matter!  There are lots of lovely socks to be found. Tabio always come up trumps. They are Japanese (not very close to home I know...sorry), which is pretty obvious when you look at the crazy styling! Today I am loving socks and shoes. Here are a few of Tabio's best...

www.tabio.com/uk/detail/041130024/

www.tabio.com/uk/detail/041130086/

www.tabio.com/uk/detail/000026002/ 

www.tabio.com/uk/detail/041120015/

But can someone please tell me where to find nice PANTS!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog !
    Here's a nice website for clothes if you're interested .
    https://www.teepublic.com/user/avatar-drawings

    ReplyDelete